Life Insurance with an E1 visa
It is quite simple to get life insurance with an E1 visa, if you reside in the U.S. Also if you have an E-1 visa, and all you want is to get life insurance, leave us a comment or fill our contact form.
First of all there are a few things you should know about applying for life insurance. You have to make sure you are working with an insurance company that will treat you favorably as a non permanent resident. And the good news is there are many high rated companies that can give you the best ratings.
One of the best strategies is to have your agent write a cover letter explaining your situation to the life insurance company. This will make you a real person in their eyes, not another number. There are also key pieces of information that you can provide that the life insurance company would look at your particular case more favorably.
The process for getting life insurance with E1 visa is:
- Call an experienced agent that has helped non citizens obtain life insurance.
- Look at the best options out there for your situation.
- Fill out a form online to apply for life insurance.
- Your insurance agent will help you schedule a medical test.
- Perform the medical test which consist of a blood sample and urine sample.
- Wait for the company to approve you (between 6 to 8 weeks).
- Receive your finalized policy.
If you have an E1 visa you will be able to get all types of life insurance: Term Insurance, Whole Life Insurance and Universal Insurance. Not all companies will offer all these type of policies, but we have found many highly rated companies that do.
As you can see the process is quite simple, but working with someone that knows the process for non citizens is the most important.
If you would like our help, contact us: [email protected]